Surreal Photos and Interviews
with Guitars from the Last 200 Years
Megan Wyeth and I wanted to offer a free PDF version of our last book, “I Speak: Surreal Photos and Interviews with Guitars from the Last 200 Years” to encourage people to stay home, read, and relax.
• Megan (the photographer) was a student of Ansel Adams, Arnold Newman, et al. (from age 18) with countless gallery shows, books, and outreach projects.
• I wrote the text from the “interviews” of 12 of my guitars so they could talk about their lives... (Yesit's that strange!)
The print version is available on Amazon (PLEASE feel free to purchase a copywe still need income!), but during this time of Covid19 seclusion, we thought this free PDF version of “I Speak” might give everyone something fun to contemplate while in seclusion.
As Antonella (my Staufer guitar, born in Vienna, ca. 1800) explained in her interview,
“...after all, you, me, and the rest of us
we're only human!”
No commitment, no cookie tracking, nothing.
Just download, read,
Peace to All,
Megan Wyeth & Anthony Glise
Anthony’s new book with
noted US photographer, Megan Wyeth:
Includes CD recording of selected rare guitars from the book.
Join us on Facebook at:
“I Speak (Megan Wyeth & Anthony Glise)”
-For ordering information, please contact Anthony at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I Speak” is
• 88 pages,
• 53 color and b/w portraits by Megan Wyeth,
• “interviews” with the guitars written by Anthony Glise,
• and an audio CD with over an hour of music performed by Glise on select guitars from the book. (Click here for a list of all the pieces on the CD.)
The first 500 copies are hand-signed and numbered by Wyeth & Glise.
“I Speak” also comes with a complimentary signed & numbered COE (“Certificate of Authenticity”) and Provenance for collectors.
Click here for full bios of Wyeth and Glise.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS AVAILABLE ONLY BY MAIL:
Send check or money order to:
Aevia Group, Ltd.
PO Box 7242
St. Joseph, MO 64507
ADDITIONAL “I SPEAK” ITEMS
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING & HANDLING
1) CD “I Speak” (identical to the CD in the book but in a CD case with additional program notes about the music).
PRICE: $18.00 in the US,
$25 outside the US.
2) GALLERY POSTERS
(11” x 17” - suitable for framing - shipped rolled in a heavy cardboard tube). You can see the poster on our Facebook website under “PHOTOS.”
PRICE $16 in the US,
$23 outside the US.
3) GALLERY PRINTS
These unframed limited edition, hand-signed prints come in various sizes, printed on high-grade gallery paper, and are identical to the gallery prints being shown throughout the US and Europe for the “I Speak” gallery tour.
Beginning at $1200. (US).
For more information, please contact Megan directly at: