Anthony Glise Short Biography
“Anthony Glise offers us a totally
different ‘rhétorique’ than we normally hear:
it is a language of delicate effects,
pure sensitivity, and contemplative emotions.
“The playing and sonority of Glise
is not only clear and varied:
it’s a highly individual and spirited voyage.
“His style is not only that of power
and decisive virtuosity:
Glise seduces us by the grace
and emotional intelligence
of the phrase.”
Le Diapason (Paris, France)
American born, ANTHONY GLISE, is one of the world’s leading classical guitarists, composers and authors - on both the classical stage and as a rock guitarist with The Nova Project.
A brief list of his work includes:
• 9 degrees and diplomas from 7 countries,
• 8 prize-winning CDs, 3 DVDs,
• over 60 books and musical editions (in English, German, French and Italian)
• extensive international awards, prizes, composition commissions,
• critically acclaimed concerts at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center (US); Vienna International Center (Austria); Nouveau Siècle (hall of the French; National Orchestra, Lille, France), the leading halls and festivals in the US and Europe,
• Founder and Director of a number of international music festivals,
• the only American-born composer elected to CRAV (French Film Commission), and,
• a sincere commitment to both the art and social awareness for the arts.
Anthony’s career and personal life is a rare example of what an artist can - and should - achieve through music.
As you become more familiar with Maestro Glise and his career, we hope that you will stay in touch and become a part of his exciting activities.
The Ævia Group, Ltd.
(US / Europe)
CLICK APPROPRIATE LANGUAGE FOR FULL BIO:
ENGLISH - FRENCH - GERMAN